Avid runners and fitness enthusiasts often describe running as an escape from the hectic city life and pressures of work. Marathon events are just around the corner and most runners are pumping iron to outdo their best timing. Fitness is addictive. Those who have already proved their mettle by running a Half Marathon are eying the Marathon, and Marathon runners are aiming at the Triathlon.
There is nothing better than running to the beats of a catchy song on your iPod. Working-out along with high energy music has been scientifically proven as more stimulating than otherwise. So make sure you prepare well, score better and stay fitter, we spoke to some trainers and runners to find out more about the right kind of music to play while you work out. We have put together a playlist that will keep you motivated to train those muscles and beat your best score.
Upgrade your playlist with these fresh, high energy tunes that’ll keep you working out longer and harder.
- Can’t Be Touched – Body Head Bangerz
- Hungry – Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard
- Till I Collapse – Eminem
- Champion ft. Nas Drake & Young Jeezy
- Hit ‘Em Up – Tupac
- Work Hustle, Kill – Rob Bailey & The Hustle Standard
- Thor: The Dark World Theme
- Back In Black – AC/DC
- Bad Blood (feat. Kendrick Lamar) — Taylor Swift
- Super Bass
- Radioactive — Imagine Dragons
- Good Feeling – Flo Rida
- Gonna Fly Now (Rocky 1 Theme) – Bill Conti
- UP Mega Mash — MGMT, Daft Punk, Passion Pit, Gorillaz, Bob Marley
- Things We Lost In The Fire — Bastille
- Mama Said Knock You Out – LL Cool J
- Killing in the Name – Rage Against The Machine
- You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC
- Today 4 U — Rent
- My Songs Know What You Did In the Dark (Light Em Up) — Fall Out Boy
- Carry Out Rude Boy (Hiphop Mix) — Rihanna vs. Timbaland & Justin vs. Missy vs. Pharell
- Everybody Say Yeah — Kinky Boots
- Marvel’s Fanfare
- Planetary (Go!) — My Chemical Romance
- Of The Night — Bastille
- How We Do — The Game
- Stayin’ Hot — Nelly vs. Bee Gees
- Same Bitch — A$AP Rocky
- Titanium (feat. Sia) — David Guetta
- Come Together — Echosmith
- List of Demands – Saul Williams
- Born to Die – Cardio Blasters
- Pursuit of Happiness Remix – Steve Aoki
We also have a one stop portal to find the venues, dates and different runs for all the marathons across India. Take a look.
What are your favorite music tracks while you work out? Do let us know in the comments box below, we will add them to this list along with your name.