Super star Arijit Singh is coming to Pune for the first time in Pune on 1st June. There’s a lot of buzz in the city about his concert.
We have summed up 5 reasons why you should attend Arijit Singh’s Concert
1) Well if you have a girlfriend/boyfriend, then there cannot be any better place than arijit singh’s concert to spend time with her/him on the sunday eve.
2) Well if you are single, then after hearing arijit’s songs you might meet one there as all will fly in feelings after the concert.
3) Well if you are married, Arijit singh’s concert is the best place to spend time with your spouse and remember all your best memories of life.
4) Well if you don’t come in any of the above categories, still it’s best place to hang out with loved ones in peace away from the life race.
5) Well still if you are not convinced, just recall all the below mention songs and ask yourself Wouldn’t you like to hear all of them live ?.
Suno – Na Sangmarmar – Youngistan
- Kyonki Tum hi ho, Bas Tum hi ho !!! – Aashiqui 2
Mast Magan – 2 States
Har kisi ko nahi milta – Boss
Kehte Hain Khuda Ne iss jahan mein sabhi ke liye – Agent Vinod
Kabira – Yeh Jawani hai Deewani
- Chahu me ya na -Aashiqui 2
More About Arijit Singh:
He was born in a bengali family in Murshidabad, West Bengal.
Arijit finished Fame Gurukul in (2005) and then settled in Mumbai in 2006. From 2006 to 2007, he started working with TIPS. He has also worked under music director trio Shankar Ehsaan Loy. Afterwards, he started freelancing.
He has won all the major musical awards includes Filmfare Award for Best Male Playback Singer – “Tum Hi Ho” from Aashiqui 2 2013
Book your tickets now from Official Ticketing Partner