Why do you need a Scrum Master Certification?
If you’re a working professional whose major responsibilities include managing and executing projects based on agile and lean methodologies, then a Scrum Certification helps you get acquainted to the tried-and-tested CSM techniques. Not only this, it provides you with a tangible proof on your CV for future employers looking for a much-sought out skill-set related to CSM.
About Leanpitch: Started in 2011, Leanpitch recognize themselves as the curators of software development pitches. They have only one goal – to empower our customers to achieve greater values in whatever they do through tactical lean strategies. They believe that every human being is born with Agile Mindset and want to them in applying empirical approach in every problem they solve. Leanpitch develops products and provide services for both product discovery and product delivery cycles of Software Product Development. Their workshops welcome anybody and everybody who is tasked with maximizing the effectiveness of teams and wants to learn Scrum under expert guidance.
15 July 2017 – 16 July 2017 | 9:00 AM Onwards: Book tickets for this event!
15 June 2017 – 16 June 2017 | 9:00 AM Onwards: Book tickets for this event!
5 Aug 2017 – 6 Aug 2017 | 9:00 AM Onwards: Book tickets for this event!
2 Sep 2017 – 3 Sep 2017 | 9:00 AM Onwards: Book tickets for this event!
14 Oct 2017 – 15 Oct 2017 | 9:00 AM Onwards: Book tickets for this event!
About the event:
After you complete the course, you’ll know:
– All the rules, artifacts, meetings and processes for Scrum.
– Why the ScrumMaster is such an important role, and how to be a great ScrumMaster.
– How to motivate others to support your Scrum efforts.
– Where to look for more information and how to get your questions answered.
On successful completion of the course, you’ll receive:
– Qualification for ScrumMaster Certification (passing the exam is a required follow-on step for certification).
– Scrum Alliance membership for 2 years.
– ScrumMaster’s PlayBook.
– A deck of PlayScrum cards.
– 16 SEUs for Certified Scrum Professional.
– 16 PDUs towards any PMI credential.
– E-book of “Creating the Culture of Happily Deliveirng Happiness by Playing Scrum” to hlep you understand how to transform Organizations.
– FREE 10 hours of Group Coaching post workshop.
– FREE 10 hours of 1-0-1 Coaching post workshop.
– FREE 3 hour JIRA-Agile Training.
– 20% discount on our CSPO Training.
– 20% discount on our IC Agile Certified Coach course.
– 30% discount on our Kanban Certification courses.
– 40% discount on our IC Agile Certified Tester course
– Satisha K Venkataramaiah: Founder and Chief Curator, Leanpitch.
Curates: Software Product Discovery Strategies, Software Delivery Tools and Processes, Scrum Workshops, DevOps Workshops, Agile Coaching.
With over 17 years of experience in developing software in various roles – Programmer, Release Engineer, Analyst, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner and Agile Coach, his focused has been in creating value for the end user. He believe that the learning never ends, and that any activity (software development, coaching or training) is highly effective when done with smaller teams, hands on than taking on an enterprise. Satisha has successfully facilitated workshops in Certified ScrumMaster, Certified Scrum Product Owner , Organizational transformation using Lean, Scaling Deliverables, Product Discovery and Product Management, Certified Scrum Developer, Product Discovery and Product Management, and many more.
– Apeksha Patel: Director (Organisational Agility, Certified Scrum Trainer, Accredited Kanban Trainer), Leanpitch
Curates: Organizational Transformation, Kanban Training and Coaching, Scrum Training and Coaching
The first woman Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) in India, the first Accredited Kanban Trainer (AKT) in India, ICAgile Authorized Trainer, Certified Agile Leadership (CAL1) and the first Leadership Gift Practitioner in India, with over 14 years of experience in IT in the areas of Agile Coaching/Training, Tools and Product Consulting, DevOps Consulting (Build, Release, Configuration Management, Continuous Integration and Deployment, Automation, etc.)